Study in UK

Courses, Universities, Admissions, Scholarships, Visa


UK at a glance

Prime Minister

Rishi Sunak


67.2 Million

Foreign Students








Dial Code




Browse by Discipline

Start finding a course based on your discipline and explore your branch even more deeper.

Top Universities in UK

Admission Procedure

If you are planning to study abroad in UK then it is necessary to understand the documents required and admission process.

Required Documents and Itineraries

Admission Process

Undergraduate Program

How To Apply:
Undergraduate applications are submitted through UCAS

Estimated Cost:
£9,000 – £30,000 per year

Graduate and Doctorate Program

How To Apply:
PG Applications are submitted directly via Online or Offline Mode.

Estimated Cost:

£15,000 to £35,000 per year


UK government, private organizations and NGOs  offers scholarships to support the education of foreign students. Some of the scholarship programs are:

Visa Options

F-1 Visa

It is a Study Visa with application cost $160 allows you to stay a year longer after your course completion. It also comes with a 24 month extension period.

M-1 Visa

It is a Study Visa with application cost $160 allows you to complete your non-academic training and stay only for course duration with 1 month grace period.

H1B Visa

It is a Work Visa with application cost $160 allows you to stay in US during your course of employment offered by US based employer. It is a temporary non-immigrant visa.

Living Expenses

rate meter

Cost of Living in UK is
considerably Moderate

Monthly Expenses


£354 - £557


£41 - £81


£81 - £253



Career and Employment

Studying in USA brings a lot of opportunity and experience. The growth opportunities, versatility and advancement in USA pulls thousands of International students to their universities every year. 

Part-time Job during college

(a) Students are allowed to work only for 20hrs a week in the new academic year.

(b) If you have F1 visa on-campus work is allowed and off-campus work is permitted only after the first academic year. Maximum of 40 hours per week during breaks.

Post study work in USA

(a) With F1 visa you are allowed to stay and find job within 12 months, for STEM Courses you are allowed for other 17 months.

(b)With M-1 or J-1 Visa, you got only one month grace to find job

Interesting Resources


Frequently Asked Questions

Fees for UK courses vary depending on your study level and where in the UK you are studying. International students can expect to pay between £10,000 and £26,000 annually, and typically undergraduate degree courses in England, Wales and Northern Ireland will last for three years.

The UK is one of the most popular destinations for international students. However, getting a student visa to study in the UK can be quite challenging and time-consuming.

If you’re 18 or over and your course is at degree level, you can usually stay in the UK for up to 5 years. If it’s below degree level, you can usually stay in the UK for up to 2 years.

Yes, the Home Office permits eligible students to make the switch from a Tier 4 study visa to a Tier 2 (General) work visa. To switch, students will need to meet a number of criteria in relation to the course of study, the type of role, and the salary.

Explore other Destinations

What is YourEngineer?

YourEngineer is the first Engineering Community Worldwide that focuses on spreading Awareness, providing Collaboration and building a focused Career Approach for Engineering Students.

Deep dive into Engineering, Join millions like you

campus cover
  • Create an Account and Earn 1000 Coins
  • Pass a Quiz and Earn 20 Coins
  • Earn 10 Coins for Daily Visit 
  • Earn 50 Coins for invite someone to join a group
  • Earn 100 Coins for finishing a course