RHINO 3D - Features, Application, Working and Career Scope
Rhinoceros 3D, or Rhino 3D, is the world’s most versatile 3D modeller. Rhino is well known in many different industries because of its diversity, its multiple functions and its relatively low cost.
WHAT IS RHINO 3D
Rhinoceros 3D also known as ‘Rhino’ or ‘Rhino 3D’ is computer-aided design software. It is commonly used for architecture, prototyping, engineering, jewelry and industrial, graphic, CAD / CAM, reverse engineering, product design, as well as multimedia design, naval and automotive design. this surface modeling software. which allow you to create unimaginable shapes with great precision and detailing. Based on NURBS (Non-Uniform Rational Basis Splines) geometry. It acts as a conversion tool also. It allows to overcome compatibility barriers between software packages during the design process. It is developed for Microsoft Windows and Mac operating systems. This program is not only useful for 3D creations but also using the 2D feature. This software can be used for many different applications. It provides deep analysis and visualization feature. Models created with Rhino 3D are accurate and usable for any manufacturing processes and especially additive manufacturing. It particularly adapted to industrial design. It generate great photorealistic rendering and makes animation or illustrations.
- Rhino has an internal renderer that features a good quality result.
- Best cost-benefit in the market.
- It is a great translator.
- It has excellent workflow from curves to surfaces making the translation from optical to mechanical seamless.
- It can be paired with Grasshopper to create interesting and unusual geometry for aesthetic or functional purposes.
- Useful for additive manufacturing
- It is an accurate 3D modelling software
- Perfect to design for engineering analysis
- Editing – Rhino 3D has number of tools to generate, transform designs
- Mesh tools
- 3D printing
- Rapid prototyping
- Great tool to visualize design, illustrations
- Rhino integrates with BIM
- Fabrication and construction
WHY RHINO 3D IS IMPORTANT
Rhino is used in all areas of industrial design by leading companies.
Companies using Rhino 3D in India are –
- Waves Technology
- Itasca India Consulting Pvt. Ltd
- DVN TRADERS
The average salary of an employee who knows Rhino 3D is ₹24.0lakhs.
Rhino has an amazing variety of plugins allowing you to have the ultimate design freedom. It is a very deeply embedded Windows product and it is widely used by different engineering industries and gives opportunities to a lot of engineering students.