Everything you need to know about MERN Full Stack Development
A Stack is a combination of technologies used to create a web application. MERN is a widely used technological stack, used by various companies. It is used for easier and faster development of full-stack web application.
WHAT IS MERN STACK?
MERN Full Stack is an acronym of MONGODB, EXPRESS, REACT and NODE JS
M – MongoDB (Database Management)
E – Express JS (Backend Development)
R – React JS (Frontend Development)
N – Node.js (Backend Development)
MORE ABOUT THE COMPONENTS
- It is an open-source cross platform document oriented database.
- It stores a large volume of data
- It is a NoSQL ( non-relational)
2. Express JS
- It is a web application framework for Node.js
- It can be used to create back-end of website with the help of Node.js
- It has fast speed and a minimalist structure.
3. React JS
- Initiated by a software engineer at Facebook
- Use for creating views rendered in HTML
- Handles front-end of an application
4. Node JS
- Initially built for Google chrome
- Node.js works without an enclosing HTML page
- Uses its module system based on Common JS
WHY NEED A MERN STACK?
MERN stack is becoming increasingly popular and powerful. This is because it offers a complete set of tools. It develops an impressive web app.
BENEFITS OF MERN STACK
- Quick development saving time and cost
- Great community
- Low learning curve
- Testing tools
- Improves the security of the app
- Effective SEO
- Code reusability
- Better performance
WHY SHOULD YOU LEARN MERN STACK ?
Full stack developer is one of the most in-demand job roles right now. Full-stack developer is different because of their ability to contribute to the product in multiple different ways. The average salary of the full stack developers is ₹6L/year.