Everything about Autodesk Inventor: New Age Design Technique
A parametric and feature-based solid modelling tool which allows to convert the 2D sketch into a solid model using a simple modeling option. It is used across a wide range of industries; architecture, engineering, graphic design, management and others.
WHAT IS AUTODESK INVENTOR?
It is a 3D mechanical solid modeling design software developed by Autodesk to create a 3D digital prototype. It is a computer-aided design application, used for 3D mechanical design, tooling creation, product simulation and design communication. It brings the best mechanical, engineering and design productivity to a new level. This software enables users to produce accurate 3D models.
FEATURES OF AUTODESK INVENTOR
The features are given as follows:
- Shape generator and parametric modeling
- Assembly modeling and drawing creation
- Collaboration and design automation
- Model-based definition
- Multi-CAD translation capabilities
- Freeform modeling
- Mechanical concept and layout design
- Shape generator
- Stress analysis
- Design configuration
BENEFITS OF AUTODESK INVENTOR
- Parametric design automation is very easy to develop professional-looking blueprints based on 3D parts.
- It has a lot of different modules for different types of design
- It is very easy to use to create a realistic, solid design
- It includes additional features such as sheet metal design and mold design.
- It boosts the modeling process for tools and machine elements
- It is a great option for defining objects in digital space
HOW AUTODESK INVENTOR WORKS
It is a 2D and 3D CAD application that comes in different file types like IAM, DW, IPT and runs on both Windows and MAC systems. The point of CAD application is to present the modeling of physical objects and structures in 3D space and Autodesk Inventor is efficient at making these models look great.
WHY LEARN AUTODESK INVENTOR
Autodesk Inventor is specifically helpful for product design and simulation. The average salary of an employee who is skilled in this software is ₹17.8L/year.
It is a brilliant specimen of a special program. It offers incredible capabilities that a CAD professional shouldn’t ignore. Companies currently using this tool are :
- Hubbell Inc.
Autodesk Inventor’s wide array of features makes it a versatile tool. Currently the number of companies using it is 22,414 (source, google).The result of using this tool is faster development and swifter shipments of the product being modelled.