What is Python- Features, Benefits, Working and Career
Python is one of the most dynamic and versatile programming language available in the industry today. It is a backend programming language use by various companies.
WHAT IS PYTHON?
Python is a powerful, widely-used, interpreted, object-oriented and high-level programming language. It isn’t a young language, it is mature and trustworthy. This allows for the creation of both simple as well as complex operations. It also supports many different programming languages like Java, C, C++ and JSON. It is designed with features to facilitate data analysis and visualization. Python programs are usually expected to run slower than Java programs, but they take too little time to develop.
Level up your skills and Join Developers Zone India Community
- Easy to code: Python is a very developer-friendly language which means that anyone can learn to code it.
- Open source and free: It is an open-source programming language that is anyone can create and contribute to it’s development.
- Object-oriented Approach: It recognizes the concept of class and object encapsulation.
- Support for another language: Being coded in C, Python by default support the execution of code written in other programming language such as Java, C and C++.
- High-level language: This means no need to aware of the coding structure, architecture as well as memory management while coding Python.
- Support for GUI ( Graphical User Interface) : GUI has the ability to add flair to code and make the results more visual.
- Highly portable
- An extensive array of library
Join Engineering Communities and Events related to your Career Path.
- Web development
- Game development
- Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Business Application
- Data science and data visualization
- CAD application
- Desktop GUI
- Audio and video applications
Join our Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning community
WHAT CAN PYTHON DO
- It can be used alongside software to create workflows.
- This can connect to database systems
- It can also read and modify files
- It can be used to handle big data and perform complex mathematics.
WHERE PYTHON IS USED
Few big brands which use Python for their development are listed below :-
WHY IT IS IMPORTANT TO LEARN PYTHON
Python is probably the most preferred language. It is used by companies like
- Maxgen Technologies
- Capgemini Engineering
- Tata Consultancy Service
- HCL Technologies
- Tech Mahindra
The average salary of a Python developer is ₹5L/year.
Join the Global Developers Zone community and code your way to success!
Python will be the language of the future. From Web development to Data science to Machine learning professional – The language will open numerous career options.