Top 10 MATLAB Interview Questions and Answers
Authored By: Ankita Prajapati
Top 10 MATLAB Interview Question and Answers
Question 1: Explain MATLAB API?
Answer: A package called MATLAB API enables us to create Fortran and C applications that communicate with MATLAB. It features the ability to read and write Mat files, run MATLAB algorithms, and use MATLAB as a computational engine.
Question 2: What is MATLAB working environment?
Answer: As a MATLAB client or programmer, we use this collection of tools and resources. Managing the variables in our workspace, as well as importing and exporting data, are all supported. Additionally, it has tools for creating, managing, troubleshooting, and profiling M-files, MATLAB’s applications.
Question 3: Explain how polynomials can be represented in MATLAB?
Answer: A vector in MATLAB represents a polynomial. Each coefficient of the polynomial should be entered into the vector in descending order to generate a polynomial in MATLAB.
Learn the concepts of MATLAB with YourEngineer
Question 4: Explain handle graphics in MATLAB?
Answer: The MATLAB graphic system is shown here. It includes high-level instructions for image processing, animation, display graphics, and two- and three-dimensional data visualization. Additionally, it has low-level commands that let us totally modify how graphics are displayed and create comprehensive Graphical User Interfaces for your programs.
Question 5: What is Get and Set in MATLAB?
Answer: As getter and setter functions, Get and Set are denoted. Setter functions are used to assign attributes, whereas getter functions are used to access features.
Question 6: Can Muti-dimensional arrays support in MATLAB?
Answer: It does not, in fact, support. It is compatible with two-dimensional matrices. An option exists for the programmer to create their own function to make use of multidimensional array capabilities depending on the application.
Question 7: What are the types of loops does MATLAB provides?
Answer: MATLAB offers loops such as
- Nested Loops
- While Loop
- For Loop
Question 8: What is 3D- Visualization elements in MATLAB?
Answer: MATLAB is equipped with 3D-visualization components to handle 3D graphics.
- Surface and Mesh Plots: Plot matrices, function visualizations, and colour maps are all included in the surface and mesh plots.
- View Regulate: It is used to specify axis limitations and control the aspect ratio, zooming, rotation, and perspective of the camera.
- Lighting: It is employed to enhance and regulate scene lighting.
- Transparency: It’s used to specify an object’s transparency.
- Volume visualization: The grid of volume data is utilized for volume visualization.
Question 9: What is memory management functions in MATLAB?
Answer: The lists of memory management features are provided below.
- Clear: It eliminates variables from memory, to be clear.
- Pack: It continuously reloads existing variables after saving them to disc.
- Save: Selected variables are persistently stored on disc.
- Load: Reloads a data file that was previously saved using the load feature.
- Quit: Exits MATLAB, returning all used memory to the host computer.
Question 10: What is Pseudo- Random Binary Sequence and Numeric Precision in MATLAB?
Answer: Pseudorandom binary sequence: A pseudo-random binary sequence is a way to build an M-file in the new Frequency Domain System Identification Toolbox for a given range of lengths (22-1 to 230-1). Additionally known as a mlbs (Maximum Length, Binary Sequence).
Numerical precision is the term used to describe numerical quantities that are represented as double-precision floating-point numbers. Such numbers have 53 significant binary bits, or 15 or 16 decimal digits, in systems.
What is YourEngineer?
YourEngineer is the first Engineering Community Worldwide that focuses on spreading Awareness, providing Collaboration and building a focused Career Approach for Engineering Students.