MULTISIM - Features, Application, Working and Career Scope
Developed for the educator who needs to teach all aspects of circuits and electronics, Multisim Education Edition can help seamlessly move students from theory to simulation to the lab, regardless of the application area. Start learning Multisim in House of Skills.
WHAT IS MULTISIM
Multisim is industry-standard SPICE simulation and circuit design software for analog, digital, and power electronics in education and research. It allows the simulation to be performed instead of physically connecting the different types of IC chips, wires, and breadboards. The Multisim design approach helps to save prototype iterations and optimize printed circuit board (PCB) designs earlier in the process. It has been optimized for usability to ensure domain experts and researchers can quickly realize their PCB designs. The latest version of Multisim enhances already powerful simulation technology with the ability to analyze analog, digital, and power design electronics.
Increase your Exposure in Modelling and Simulation.
Join Simulation Central Network
- Design to Specification With Accurate, Device SPICE Simulation Models
- Multisim is equipped with a database of over 26,000 components validated by leading semiconductor manufacturers such as Analog Devices, Infineon, NXP, ON Semiconductor, and Texas Instrument
- Reduce Prototype Iterations With Advanced Simulation
- An intuitive simulation environment makes it possible for you to optimize the performance of circuits
- Evaluate circuit behavior with 20 advanced SPICE analyses (such as AC, Monte Carlo, and Noise) and 22 easy-to-configure measurement instruments.
- Unique analysis expansion capabilities
- Optimize Power Electronic Performance With Greater Ease
- Easily move through the design flow from complex schematic file
- Domain experts, engineers, and researchers can shorten time to prototype using the integrated platform of Multisim and Ultiboard.
- Aerospace and National Research Applications: Multisim has proven success in a wide range of aerospace and national research applications including avionics equipment for data acquisition, communication applications, and the design of electronics for defense systems.
- Semiconductor Analysis Applications: It combines an industry-leading simulation engine with accurate devices from semiconductor manufacturers
- Life Science, Medical Devices, and Bioinstrumentation Applications: It provides domain experts and researchers with an intuitive, yet advanced platform to rapidly prototype.
- Energy and Power Applications: Power and energy applications have an increasing need for the advanced and accurate simulation technology
- Low-Frequency Circuit Design for RF Applications: It provides RF engineers with easy-to-use tools to quickly complete complex designs and prototypes .
- Automotive Electronics Applications: Leading worldwide car manufacturers, multinational automotive part suppliers develop car electronics faster.
Increase your Exposure in Career in Engineering.
Join Career Central Network
WHY MULTISIM IS IMPORTANT
The companies using Multisim software are :
- Deloitte India
- EZ Mall- Eseel Group Venture
- Velizy Vilacoublay
- Amaris Consulting
The average salary of an employee who knows Multisim is ₹23.6lakhs.
Multisim is widely used in academia and industry for circuit education and electronic schematic design. It allows users to take the simulation technology used in academic institutions and industrial research today, and use it anywhere, on any device.