HAL Design Trainee/Management Trainee 2022
HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited) Corporate Office has posted vacancies of Management Trainee and Design Trainee for R&D Centers, Production and Maintenance Department. All Design trainee finalized candidates will be posted in R&D (Research and Development) centers and Management Trainees will be posted in Production and Maintenance Departments of HAL.
Pre Registration Process:
Before registering the Application as above, the candidate should possess the following:
a) Valid E-Mail id that should remain active till the completion of the Selection Process;
b) Scanned Copy of the latest Passport Size Colour photograph (in .jpg file and less than 180 kbs in size) for uploading in the Application Form;
c) Educational Details like Semester wise Marks, etc.;
d) Transaction Details of Application Fee paid (if applicable).
Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply Online only, through HAL Website, i.e. Apply Here. No other means/ mode of Application will be accepted.
Application Start Date: 9th February 2022 (1700 hrs.)
Application Last Date: 2nd March 2022 (1700 hrs.)
The Eligibility, Personal & Qualification details are required to be filled up and photograph to be uploaded. Before finally submitting the details entered, an “Edit” option will be given to the candidate for editing any details already entered, if required.
For SC/ST/PwBD candidates:
In case of the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories, on submission of Personal & Qualification details, the registration process will be completed by generating a unique Application Number in the Application Confirmation page. Candidates are required to print the Application confirmation page for future reference.
For General / OBC(NCL) / EWS candidates:
In case of candidates belonging to General / OBC(NCL) / EWS categories, on submission of Personal & Qualification details, they are required to submit the Application Fee Payment details in HAL website. On submission, Application Confirmation page will be displayed. Candidates are required to print the Application Confirmation page for future reference.
Application Fee Payment details can also be entered subsequently on or before 1700 hrs. on 02.03.2022 by clicking the link given in the Registration Page and entering the Email ID and Date of Birth. In case of non-payment of Application Fee and not completing the above steps, the Application will be incomplete and the same will be rejected.
Master HAL Design Trainee 2022 Preparation with Your Engineer, Click Here
Mode of Payment:
1. Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Hundred only) (excluding NEFT/IMPS service charges) is to be paid as Application Fee. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories are exempted from the payment of Application Fee.
2. Candidates are required to deposit the Application Fee in the below Account through NEFT / IMPS prior to proceeding for Registration / filling the Online Application Form on the HAL Website:
Bank Account Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. – Recruitment Account
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Branch Name: Industrial Finance Branch, Residency Road, Bengaluru
Bank Current Account Number: 30969511830
IFSC Code: SBIN0009077
3. Candidates are required to provide the details of the Application Fees paid in the Online application form like Transferor Bank Name, Transaction Reference Number, Date of Transaction and Amount Transferred.
4. Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
5. HAL will not be responsible in case of Candidate transferring the Application Fee to the wrong Account / multiple payments / payment failure, etc. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the Application Fee.