HAL Design Trainee/Management Trainee 2022
HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited) Corporate Office has posted vacancies of Management Trainee and Design Trainee for R&D Centers, Production and Maintenance Department. All Design trainee finalized candidates will be posted in R&D (Research and Development) centers and Management Trainees will be posted in Production and Maintenance Departments of HAL.
The Qualification requirement for various posts of Design Trainees / Management Trainees (Technical) is as under:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent (Full Time) (4 years after 10+2) from the Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the Country in eligible branches of engineering.
2. Aggregate Percentage of Marks: In order to become eligible to apply for the posts of Design Trainee , candidates should have secured the following minimum percentage of Marks, in the aggregate, of all the Semesters / Years or corresponding CGPA Ratings / Gradations in their Engineering Degree examinations:
3. UR / OBC-NCL / EWS Candidates: 60%, SC / ST / PwBD Candidates: 50%
Note: The total maximum marks and total marks obtained for all the Semesters / Years will be summed up to arrive at the aggregate percentage of Marks and no rounding off will be done. No weightage will be given to any particular Semester or Year.
4. Candidates currently in the Final Year/ Semester of their Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology or its equivalent (2021-22) may also apply, provided candidates have secured the prescribed Aggregate Percentage of Marks as indicated above, upto the last Semester/ Year of Examination at the time of applying. Selection of such candidates will be further subject to their obtaining minimum prescribed aggregate percentage of marks in the Final Degree. Candidates will have to submit documentary proof of having passed the qualifying examination with minimum prescribed aggregate percentage of marks at the time of Interview, tentatively scheduled to be held during May 2022.
5. Candidates possessing Diploma and the respective Engineering Degree are required to enter the Marks of the Engineering Degree as Qualifying Marks in the Online Application.
6. Candidates possessing 5 years Integrated Degree in the relevant Discipline and Branch of Engineering are also eligible to apply.
7. Only Full Time / Regular Courses will be considered
Master HAL Design Trainee 2022 Preparation with Your Engineer, Click Here
Age Criteria and Relaxations:
1. Upper Age limit not above 28 years as on 02.03.2022 for General & EWS category candidates.
2. Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of SC / ST candidates.
3. Upper Age limit is relaxable by 3 years in respect of OBC (Non – Creamy Layer) candidates.
4. In respect of Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBDs), Upper Age limit is relaxable by 10 years, which will be over and above the relaxation admissible for candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC(NCL) categories.
5. For candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period of 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989, upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years.
6. Upper Age limit is also relaxable upto a maximum of 5 years in respect of Ex-Servicemen / Commissioned Officers / Emergency Commissioned Officers / Short Service Commissioned Officers who have rendered atleast five years Military Service and who fulfil other conditions as prescribed by the Government of India.
7. Age of a candidate, after all applicable Age Relaxations should not exceed 56 years for PwBDs and 55 years for other candidates.