ANSYS- Features, Application, Working and Career Scope
ANSYS is a analyzing software use for mechanical product design and civil structure designs. It uses computer based numerical techniques to solve problems. It is a FEA software by ANSYS Inc. It is widely used for analyzing solutions in the industry. The range of problem it can solve is immense. It helps to engineer and design complex, highly nonlinear and large models. It is used to stimulate computer models of structures, electronics , or machine components for analyzing strength, elasticity, temperature. Most of it’s stimulation is performed using ANSYS Workbench system. It also develop software for data management and backup.
BENEFITS OF ANSYS
- It can import all kinds of CAD geometries (2D and 3D) from different CAD software’s
- It has the capability of performing advanced engineering simulations accurately.
- It has the capability to optimize various features like geometrical design, boundary conditions.
- It has it’s own customized tool called ACT which uses python as a background scripting language
- It has the ability to integrate various physics and perform analysis.
- It uses certain inputs and evaluate the product behavior to physics.
- It is a general purpose software used to stimulate the interaction between physics like dynamic, static, fluid.
- It can import various geometric shapes from different CAD software and use them to perform simulations
The uses of ANSYS are numerous in number but finally all of them lead to one single concept called profitability of organization.
- Antenna design and placement: electromagnetic simulation of antenna design and it’s interaction with the entire system.
- Battery cell and electrode: It simulations accurately model electrochemistry before the manufacturing process.
- Battery simulation: It’s battery modeling and simulation use multiphysics to help maximize battery performance.
- Autonomous software development: Develop validate and auto generate autonomous vehicle software.
- Flight control: It’s tools are pivotal for driving the analysis, development
- 3D design
WHY ANSYS IS IMPORTANT
ANSYS Workbench is used by companies like
- Space X
The average salary of ANSYS Engineer is ₹437,445/year. It gives very accurate and reliable simulation results in Computational Fluid Dynamic analysis. Overall for simulation and analysis this is the best CAD software. Some fields of application of ANSYS which are opened up for students of mechanical engineering are
- Nonlinear applications
Through ANSYS, mechanical engineers will get an opportunity to carry out dynamic analysis using their pre-existing knowledge. ANSYS ACT allows you to customize your workflow, add functionality and improve the simulation process. It ensures the efficiency of a company in this competitive world.