Job Role: IT - Technical Lead Flipkart
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Years of Experience: 10+ years
Candidates should be able to Create user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- 10+ Years of Software development experience in Java ProgrammingExpertise in Core Java, spring frameworks
- Expertise in Scala, Play Framework, Akka
- Expertise in SQL (MySQL, Oracle) and in NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis)
- Hands on experience on Kafka
- Hands on experience on Ionic Framework, Angular 2, Typescript, Bootstrap
- Hands on experience on ElasticSearch
- Implemented Single Sign On (SSO) for a Large Organization
- Experience in administering Github Enterprise/On-Premise
- Experience in administering Jira / Confluence / Jenkins Applications
- Experience using and developing RESTful APIs using JAX-RS, JSON
- Exposure to distributed systems architecture, components modeling, data flow, scaling and managing large amounts of data
- The ability to solve complex problems, identify feasible alternatives and build elegant, maintainable solutions
- Experience in leading multi-engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers
- Comprehensive operational experience including optimizations, deployments and tuning application servers like Apache/Tomcat
Flipkart is India’s largest e-commerce marketplace with a registered customer base of over 150 million. In the 10 years since we started, Flipkart has come to offer over 100 million products across 120+ categories including Smartphones, Books, Media, Consumer Electronics, Furniture, Fashion and Lifestyle.
Launched in October 2007, Flipkart is known for its path-breaking services like Cash-onDelivery, No-Cost-EMI and 10-day replacement policy. Flipkart was the pioneer in offering services like In-a-Day Guarantee (65 cities) and Same-Day-Guarantee (13 cities) at scale. With over 1,20,000 registered sellers, Flipkart has redefined the way brands and MSME’s do business online.