Master HAL DT/MT 2022 Preparation
Notes, Videos, Quizzes, Mock Test Series
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is looking for young, energetic & result oriented Graduate Engineers/ Professionals with brilliant academic record for the posts of Design Trainee / Management Trainee in Technical and Non-Technical Disciplines for its various Production, Overhaul & Service Divisions / Research & Design Centres / Offices at Bengaluru (Karnataka), Nasik (Maharashtra), Koraput (Odisha), Lucknow, Kanpur and Korwa (Uttar Pradesh).
CHOOSE YOUR PAPER
HAL DT/MT 2022 Information
HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited) Corporate Office has posted vacancies of Management Trainee and Design Trainee for R&D Centers, Production and Maintenance Department. All Design trainee finalized candidates will be posted in R&D (Research and Development) centers and Management Trainees will be posted in Production and Maintenance Departments of HAL.
Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply Online only, through HAL Website, i.e. Apply Here. No other means/ mode of Application will be accepted.
Application Start Date: 9th February 2022 (1700 hrs.)
Application Last Date: 2nd March 2022 (1700 hrs.)
Mode of Payment:
1. Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Hundred only) (excluding NEFT/IMPS service charges) is to be paid as Application Fee. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories are exempted from the payment of Application Fee.
2. Candidates are required to deposit the Application Fee in the below Account through NEFT / IMPS prior to proceeding for Registration / filling the Online Application Form on the HAL Website:
Bank Account Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. – Recruitment Account
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Branch Name: Industrial Finance Branch, Residency Road, Bengaluru
Bank Current Account Number: 30969511830
IFSC Code: SBIN0009077
3. Candidates are required to provide the details of the Application Fees paid in the Online application form like Transferor Bank Name, Transaction Reference Number, Date of Transaction and Amount Transferred.
4. Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
5. HAL will not be responsible in case of Candidate transferring the Application Fee to the wrong Account / multiple payments / payment failure, etc. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the Application Fee.
The Eligibility Criteria for HAL DT/MT 2022 is categorized in three sections:
1. Eligible Engineering Branches
2. Age Limit
3. Minimum Educational Qualification
If you fulfill all the criteria then, you will be eligible to apply for this post.
HAL will conduct the written test for Design Trainee and Management Trainee Roles between 07.04.2022 and 09.04.2022
The last date to fill the form will be 02.03.2022 by 17:00 hrs.
Test result declaration will be on 12.04.2022 and interview will be commenced in May 2022.
The Examination Pattern for Design trainee and Management Trainee is same and given below:
There are three parts in HAL Design Trainee/ Management Trainee Examination:
Part I: General Awareness
In General Awareness section, there will be 20 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) will be present.
Part II: English and Reasoning:
In English and Reasoning section, there will be 40 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) will be present.
Part III: Engineering Discipline:
In Engineering Discipline Section, there will be 100 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) will be present.
Generally Syllabus of Engineering Discipline Section is referenced as their GATE Syllabus.