ESE 2021 Score Card (Download ESE Prelims 2021 Scorecard)
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the UPSC ESE 2021 result in online mode on its official website upsc.gov.in on August 6th. The result has been released for all candidates who qualified for the UPSC ESE exam prelims exam. UPSC releases the result of UPSC ESE 2021 in two parts, the first time they release the roll number and the second time with name and roll number.
ESE Final Cut Off
The ESE Final Cut Off marks are based on the marks scored by the last recommended candidates for that engineering discipline. The ESE final Cut Off marks are calculated out of 1300 marks, this includes, 500 marks for prelims, 600 for mains and 200 for interview.
The All India Merit List is prepared on the basis of final cut-off marks.
Final cut off marks (1300) = Preliminary exam (500) + Mains exam (600) + Personality test (200)
ESE 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Following are the eligibility criteria to be full filled, in order to apply for UPSC ESE 2022 Exam:
The following candidates are eligible to apply:
- A citizen of India
- A subject of Bhutan
- A subject of Nepal
- A Tibetan refugee coming to India before 1st January 1962 with an intention of permanently settling here.
- A person of Indian origin migrated to India from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, or East African countries of Uganda, Kenya, Zambia, Zaire, Malawi, the United Republic of Tanzania or Vietnam with an intention of permanently settling here.
- The age of the candidate should be between 21 to 30 years (relaxations will be given to the candidates from reserved categories)
- The candidates must have a degree in engineering from a recognized university.
- The candidates who appeared in the degree exam but waiting for the result can also apply.